- added FTraversal which is a the converter for a traversal + graph = result, a
traversal.withGraph(graph)has to following options: ‘headF’, ‘headOptionF’, ‘toListF’, ‘toSetF’, ‘map’ and ‘flatMap’. Where ‘F’ stands for the monad function F[_] from the FTraversal instance. When there is a synchronous guide in scope there will also be flat result functions: ‘head’, ‘headOption’, ‘toList’ and ‘toSet’
- added Head- and Last-steps which allow for limiting the results of a (partial-)traversal.
Result types are depending on the position of using these steps in the traversal. (e.g.
g.N.group(_.label())will result in a
g.N.group(_.label().head)will result in a
- breaking refactoring!
- new Guide (traversal-engine interface) and default implementation StandardGuide
new Assistent (assertion-engine interface) and default implementation DefaultAssistent
Predicate logic is now pluggable (e.g. one can implement custom geo-assertions)
- for easy access to Traversal, P, Property.default (Label.P), DataType.default (Label.D):
- import lspace._
- Added thread-safety to MemGraph and LGraph. Graphs can be modified from multiple threads at once.
- Implemented Cassandra storage-layer